Hours & General Information
Effective May 15th:
Kitchen Open: Thursday & Sunday until 4pm
Friday & Saturday until 5pm
Tasting Room: Sunday to Thursday 12pm-5pm
Friday & Saturday 12pm-6pm
Little Oak Wood Fired Kitchen serves pizzas and small plates for the summer/fall season on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday and Monday. The oven opens at 12:00 and closes one hour prior to the tasting room.
Throughout the year Jamesport Vineyards is closed for holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day and Easter). Jamesport Vineyards does close for private events as well, we recommend you contact the tasting room at 631.722.5256 prior to visiting.
To ensure all guests of Jamesport Vineyards have a great experience when, your cooperation with the following policies is appreciated.
- Only ADA Service Animals are permitted at Jamesport Vineyards. NOTE – we no longer allow pets anywhere on the premises.
- Saturdays and Sundays are for guests 21 and over only, including infants and children in strollers.
- We do not accept groups larger than 8 guests, please make your reservation below. For groups over 8 guests please email Rachel@jamesportwines.com
- All children under 18 must be supervised by a non-drinking adult at all times.
- New York State Law prohibits the consumption of alcohol on the premises that is not sold by Jamesport Vineyards.
- No outside food, beverages, and/or decorations are permitted on the premises.
- Drinking is not permitted in cars, buses, limos or in the parking lot.
- Reservations are required for all guests. If you do not have a reservation, you may be turned away. Please make a reservation under the RESERVATION heading on our website. We do not allow multiple reservations to be made on the same day under the same or different names, you will be refused service and will not receive your reservation deposit back.
- Shirts and shoes are required at all times.
- Jamesport Vineyards reserves the right to refuse admission and/or service to any one person or group of persons at any time.
Little Oak Wood Fired Kitchen is the north fork inspired, wood fired oven at Jamesport Vineyards and features a constantly changing, of the moment menu that relies on the harvest of the east end and the intense heat of our wood fired oven to bring our guests sharable bites and hand-crafted pizzas to pair with our award winning, food friendly estate grown wines.
At the heart of our menu is our wood fired neapolitan-ish pizzas built on a foundation of naturally leavened hand mixed dough and topped with the best ingredients we can source, some of which are harvested directly from our gardens. The center of our kitchen is our 800+ degree wood fired oven made of white french clay and heated exclusively with local hardwoods. With this being our only cooking appliance, there are few things leaving the kitchen that are not touched by the oven flames.
Whether it’s as simple as a bowl of our oven warmed green sicilian olives to pair with a glass of wine on the patio or a plate of delectable meatballs in the backyard, you’re sure to enjoy!
Because of the intense process to craft our dough, both in time and effort, our pizzas are not endless. While we work hard to ensure that we not only meet but exceed every guest’s expectation we do, on occasion sell out of dough on busier weekends.
Saturday & Sunday ALL GUESTS must be 21 years of age or older including infants and children in strollers.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT GROUPS LARGER THAN 8 GUESTS, PLEASE MAKE YOUR RESERVATION BELOW. FOR GROUPS OVER 8 GUESTS PLEASE EMAIL RACHEL@JAMESPORTWINES.COM
The 165-year-old barn that houses our Tasting Room and Winery overlooks four acres of beautifully manicured vineyards and landscaped lawns. There are two wine bars, one inside the barn offering an authentic farm/winery experience and another outside overlooking our lush grounds.Wine tastings, as well as wines by the glass or bottle, are offered. Little Oak Wood Fired Kitchen, our onsite restaurant, provides an assortment of wood fired oven items, designed specifically to enhance your wine tasting experience. All of our menu items are prepared with fresh locally sourced ingredients with an emphasis on seasonal foods available on the North Fork and the East End of Long Island.
Inside Seating – reserved tables accommodating 2 – 8 guests and limited bar seating. Enjoy wine tasting flights, wine by the glass or bottle and our wood fired kitchen items while overlooking the wine making facility with full service.
Outside Seating – reserved tables accommodating 2 – 8 guests can be found on the covered patio or at our picnic tables situated under shady trees each with an umbrella. Enjoy wine tasting flights, wine by the glass or bottle and our wood fired kitchen items while overlooking our backyard gardens and vineyard with full service.
Adirondack Seating – reserved chair seating 2 – 6 guests in chairs shaded by trees. Enjoy a glass or bottle of wine and our wood fired kitchen items while overlooking our vineyard. All guests seated in this area must order their wine and food at the outside bar – you’ll take your wine back to your seat and we’ll bring you your food. No wine tasting flights available in this area.