The 165-year-old barn that houses our Tasting Room and Winery overlooks four acres of beautifully manicured vineyards and landscaped lawns. There are two wine bars, one inside the barn offering an authentic farm/winery experience and another outside overlooking our lush grounds; both allowing you the opportunity to choose the wine tasting experience that you prefer. All wine tastings are done tableside with our knowledgeable staff. Wines are also offered by the glass or bottle. For groups of 6 or more, seated wine tastings are the only option.
NOFO Pizza Co. provides an assortment of wood fired oven items, designed specifically to enhance your wine tasting experience. All our menu items are prepared with fresh locally sourced ingredients with an emphasis on seasonal foods available on the North Fork and the East End of Long Island
Click here for our wine list.
Don’t have much time but still want to sample some of our award winning wines? Enjoy the rustic elegance of our 165 year old tasting barn. Here our staff will offer their warm and gracious hospitality as they guide you through one of our signature flights.
- Six-person maximum group size in the Tasting Bar’n, Larger groups are welcome to enjoy the Estate Experience
- Due to the nature of our tastings, we do not permit children or persons under the age of 21 in the Tasting Bar’n
- Available seven days-a-week during all business hours
- During our peak times the Tasting Bar’n can get quite busy and is available on a first come, first served basis
All Group Dining Requires Advance Reservations. Minimums, Gratuity + Taxes May Apply. Please Ask a Member of Our Team For More Details.
Jamesport Vineyards offers its guests a light fare menu in its tasting room including local artesian cheeses, crackers and foods. NOFO Pizza Co., the onsite wood fired oven restaurant, offers small bites and some of the best this crust and Neapolitan pizzas on the North Fork. The oven is fired up year-round, Thursday – Sunday from 11 – 6.
Hours & General Information
Monday: 11 – 6
Tuesday: 11 – 6
Wednesday: 11 – 6
Thursday: 11 – 6
Our wood fired oven serves pizzas and small plates in season on Saturdays and Sundays. The oven opens at 11:00 and typically closes by about 5:00, our naturally leavened, hand mixed dough is limited and we do sell out on busier weekends.
Throughout the year Jamesport Vineyards is occasionally closed for holidays (Christmas Eve & Day, Thanksgiving, New Year’s Eve & Day), weddings as well as private and corporate events. In addition, certain sections, both inside and outside, within the Vineyard may be closed for a private event. We recommend you contact the tasting house at 631.722.5256 prior to visiting.
To ensure all Jamesport fans have a great experience when visiting the Vineyard, your cooperation with the following policies is appreciated.
- Only ADA Service Animals are permitted at Jamesport Vineyards.
NOTE – we no longer allow pets anywhere on the premises.
- You must be 21 years of age to drink or purchase wine. Proper photo ID required (a driver’s license or passport).
- All children under 18 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Children are not allowed to be at the bar areas.
- New York State Law prohibits the consumption of alcohol on the premises that is not sold by Jamesport Vineyards.
- No outside food, beverages or coolers permitted on the premises.
- Drinking is not permitted in cars, buses, limos or in the parking lot.
- Reservations required for groups of 6 or more. Please contact us at 631.722.5256 or email@example.com for more information.
- Unauthorized parties are not permitted on the premises.
- Tables inside and outside are reserved for guests who are participating in wine tastings and/or food service. Reservations are suggested.
- Shirts and shoes are required at all times.
- Jamesport Vineyards reserves the right to refuse admission and/or service to any one person or group of persons at any time.
- Please report any accidents or incidents to staff person immediately.