The 165-year-old barn that houses our Tasting Room and Winery overlooks four acres of beautifully manicured vineyards and landscaped lawns. There are two wine bars, one inside the barn offering an authentic farm/winery experience and another outside overlooking our lush grounds. Currently tasting flights are suspended and wines are only offered by the glass or bottle. Little Oak, our onsite restaurant, provides an assortment of wood fired oven items, designed specifically to enhance your wine tasting experience. All of our menu items are prepared with fresh locally sourced ingredients with an emphasis on seasonal foods available on the North Fork and the East End of Long Island
Click here for our wine list.
Inside Seating – Tables accommodating 2 – 4 guests are socially distanced, providing for a relaxing visit. Enjoy a glass of wine overlooking the wine making facility. A knowledgeable Wine Ambassador will provide table service during your 90 minute reservation.
Outside Seating – Outside seating can be found on the patio or at long tables situated under shady trees. Both seating options overlook our vast backyard. A knowledgeable Wine Ambassador will provide table service during your 90 minute reservation. Outside seating can accommodate parties up to 8 people.
Adirondack Seating – Arranged in groups of 4 – 6, the Adirondack seating area is nearest to our grapevines. Seats are shaded by trees. All guests seated in this area must order their wine and food at the outside bar. You’ll take your wine back to your seat and we’ll bring you your food. Again, your reservation lasts for 90 minutes.
Jamesport Vineyards offers its guests a light fare menu in its tasting room including local artesian cheeses, crackers and foods.
Hours & General Information
Monday: 12 – 6
Tuesday: 12 – 6
Wednesday: 12 – 6
Thursday: 12 – 6
Our wood fired oven serves pizzas and small plates in season on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. The oven opens at 12:00 and typically closes by about 5:45
Throughout the year Jamesport Vineyards is occasionally closed for holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve & Day, New Year’s Eve & Day), as well as private and corporate events. In addition, certain sections, both inside and outside, within the Vineyard may be closed for a private event. We recommend you contact the tasting room at 631.722.5256 prior to visiting.
To ensure all guests of Jamesport Vineyards have a great experience when, your cooperation with the following policies is appreciated.
- Only ADA Service Animals are permitted at Jamesport Vineyards.
NOTE – we no longer allow pets anywhere on the premises.
- You must be 21 years of age to drink or purchase wine. Proper photo ID required (a driver’s license or passport).
- All children under 18 must be supervised by a non-drinking adult at all times.
- Children are not allowed to be at the bar areas.
- New York State Law prohibits the consumption of alcohol on the premises that is not sold by Jamesport Vineyards.
- No outside food, beverages or coolers permitted on the premises.
- Drinking is not permitted in cars, buses, limos or in the parking lot.
- Reservations are required for all guests. If you do not have a reservation, you may be turned away. Please make a reservation under the RESERVATION heading on our website.
- Unauthorized parties are not permitted on the premises.
- Shirts and shoes are required at all times.
- Jamesport Vineyards reserves the right to refuse admission and/or service to any one person or group of persons at any time.
- Please report any accidents or incidents to staff person immediately.
Little Oak wood fired pizza is the north fork inspired, wood fired oven at Jamesport Vineyards featuring a constantly changing, of the moment menu that relies on the harvest of the east end and the intense heat of our wood fired oven to bring our guests sharable bites and hand-crafted pizzas to pair with our award winning, food friendly estate grown wines.
At the heart of our menu is our wood fired neapolitan-ish pizzas built on a foundation of naturally leavened hand mixed dough and topped with the best ingredients we can source, some of which are harvested directly from our gardens. The center of our kitchen is our 800+ degree wood fired oven made of white french clay and heated exclusively with local hardwoods. With this being our only cooking appliance, there are few things leaving the kitchen that are not touched by the ovens flames.
Whether it’s as simple as a bowl of our oven warmed green sicilian olives to pair with a glass of wine on the patio or a plate of delectable meatballs in the backyard, you’re sure to enjoy!
Because of the intense process to craft our dough, both in time and effort, our pizzas are not endless. While we work hard to ensure that we not only meet but exceed every guest’s expectation we do, on occasion sell out of dough on busier weekends.